Laser treatment for the skin covers many different areas, including Laser Hair removal, skin resurfacing and rejuvenation, vascular lesions and tattoo removal.
Each of the above treatments may require additional or different protocols for post-treatment aftercare than that of the Laser hair removal below:
Laser Hair removal post-treatment aftercare
- Gently cleanse the skin, avoiding harsh scrubs or chemicals.
- Avoid make-up, skincare products or deororants on the treated area for the first 24 Hours
- No picking or rubbing the skin, minor skin burns can be treated with Mebo should they occur.
- Protect the skin from UV light, avoiding the sun whenever possible, wear a sunblock over exposed skin
- Although redness, minor lumps and bumps are normal, Report any other problems to your practitioner As soon as possible